How to Stop Face Sweating?
Are you the sweatiest person in the room? I feel your pain. For me, it’s a clinical problem. I sweat excessively on my face and back. It’s embarrassing to say the least.
For years, I struggled with the same question: How can I stop sweating so much on my face? While I haven’t completely eliminated the problem, it’s a lot better than it used to be. In fact, I’d say I’m pretty close to normal.
I’m not a doctor, but I can share some tips and tricks that you can use to make your face sweating problem a little more manageable.
Get a Personal A/C
My first tip for how to stop sweating face is to invest in a good personal A/C. This is the biggest change that I made in my routine, and it was one of the most effective things.
I take my Blaux Personal AC with me everywhere I go, so I never have to worry about staying cool or sweating. It’s portable, easy to carry and can even be used as a humidifier.
It’s a small investment for peace of mind that I’m not going to be sweating profusely from my face all evening.
Use Bandanas or Handkerchiefs
A cheap, quick way to stop face sweating is to use a bandana or handkerchief. If I know I’m going out for a hike or will be spending a lot of time outdoors, I wear a bandana. I also carry around handkerchiefs in my back pocket. The great thing about this is that I can discreetly pull one out of my pocket, wipe down my face and get back to the conversation without making a scene.
I feel like it’s better to wipe off my face than to just let my sweat pour everywhere.
If you live in a hot climate, which will only make your life more miserable, I recommend buying cooling towels. These towels use water to keep your face cool. They’re great to have on hand, but they’re not always easy to carry around. And I found that it’s not a good idea to take them with you on a hike if you expect a lot of mosquitoes to be around.
The water will only attract even more bugs. So, use cooling towels with caution and in the right places.
Use Stronger Antiperspirants
One of the most effective tips I have for how to stop back sweat is to see your doctor and talk about getting stronger antiperspirants.
Clinical strength and prescription strength antiperspirants have higher concentrations of active ingredients that stop excessive sweating.
Technically, you can use antiperspirants on just about any part of your body, but they can be a little harsh on the face. I recommend looking for options that are designed for the face. They have gentler ingredients that won’t cause breakouts or other skin issues.
Prescription antiperspirants contain 30% aluminum chloride hexahydrate, which helps stop sweating. If you do get a prescription antiperspirant, make sure that your doctor explains how to use it and that you use it properly. If you want to use it on your face, ask your doctor if it’s okay.
Change Your Diet
When I first started researching how to stop excessive sweating on my face, I saw a lot of people talking about diet changes. I laughed at first. How can my diet possibly affect my body’s sweating? That didn’t make sense to me.
But I was desperate and decided to give it a try. You know what? It worked. Was it a dramatic effect? I can’t say that this is the one defining thing that changed my sweating, but it absolutely did help.
Now, I recommend talking to your doctor before you make any kind of diet change. Here are some of the changes that I personally made:
- Less caffeine: It’s hard to imagine life without a morning cup of coffee, but do you really need three or four? Probably not. I realized that caffeine was contributing to my sweating. It causes your body to release adrenaline, increases your blood pressure and heart rate, and then you crash.
- Less processed food: Many people who suffer from excessive sweating find that low-carb diets help with the problem. For me personally, reducing my carb intake helped.
- More water: Hydration is important, and it can help keep your body cool. If you’re not drinking enough water and you’re drinking too much coffee, your body is going to be dehydrated. That’s going to make you even hotter and cause your face to sweat again.
- More veggies: Rich in vitamins, fiber and minerals, vegetables fuel your body and can help with digestion, which can also help with sweating.
Sweat Block Wipes
Another tip on how to reduce sweating on your face is to use sweat block wipes. These are also known as antiperspirant wipes, and they work similarly to gels. The great thing about these wipes is that they can be safely used on your face as well as other sensitive parts of your body.
If you want to know how to prevent back sweat, you’ll be happy to learn that these types of wipes also work great for this purpose.
During my research on how to stop your face from sweating, I learned that there are medications that can help you with excessive sweating.
These oral medications are used to treat hyperhidrosis, and the most common one prescribed is anticholinergic. This medication helps stop excessive sweating by interfering with the acetylcholine neurotransmitter.
These medications can be effective, but they do have side effects that affect your whole body.
Fighting excessive sweating can feel like an uphill battle. I spent months researching how to prevent face sweating, and I feel like I’ve tried every trick in the book. These are the tips that have been most effective for me personally. They may or may not work for you, but I do know that having a personal A/C has really helped me without having to deal with antiperspirants and medications.
Other Products Customers like
There are no comments yet.
Hello, I am Britanny. I am a housewife who is always seeking for new ways of make life at home easier. I hope you enjoy my reviews!
- Different Types of AC units – Understanding them all Posted on April 16, 2021
- How to Keep House Cool without AC Posted on April 15, 2021
- The Importance Of Keeping House Cool In Extreme Heat Posted on April 14, 2021
- Why Is My Room So Hot? Posted on April 13, 2021
- How To Reset Your Sleep Schedule Posted on April 13, 2021
- Is Sleeping with a Fan On Bad for You Posted on April 12, 2021
- Side Effects of Sleeping with a Fan Posted on April 11, 2021
- Best Weightlifting Tracker Posted on April 10, 2021
- How to Cool Down in Bed: Get the Best Sleep of your Life Posted on April 10, 2021
- Best Way to Track Workouts Posted on April 9, 2021